Hacking Can't install preloader

• Thread starter Deleted-247497
  • Start date
  • Views 1,857
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted-247497

OP
Whenever i try to install preloader it says "failed to get ROOT current ios36 has fakesign fix" or something like that.

I'm on 4.0u, i have bootmii installed as boot2, anyone know how to fix? i also couldn't get priiloader or startpatch to work

jkashuba07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the fact that you have bootmii as boot2 could be the problem, uninstall that first.

why do you want preloader if you have bootmii? Use either or, I use preloader and bootmii as an ios.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jkashuba07 said:
well the fact that you have bootmii as boot2 could be the problem, uninstall that first.

why do you want preloader if you have bootmii? Use either or, I use preloader and bootmii as an ios.
preloader=/=bootmii
never if you uninstall bootmii(silly idea) reinstall it again afterwards

Also,try checking if ios36 is trucha bugged.

Using both is aight,nothing wrong with it

D

Deleted-247497

OP
lolzed said:
jkashuba07 said:

preloader=/=bootmii
never if you uninstall bootmii(silly idea) reinstall it again afterwards

Also,try checking if ios36 is trucha bugged.

Using both is aight,nothing wrong with it

how to i make sure ios36 is trucha bugged?

edit: and the reason i want preloader is to disable disc updates, if you guys know any other way to completely block updates that would work to, since i already have bootmii for brick protection

i have not gotten a clear answer on this: does smg2 force you to update on usb loader gx? i have heard multiple things, if the answer is no then this doesn't matter, i wouldn't need it

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Snico,,, you have 2 options:
1st and the best -> apply Trucha Bug Restore (Trucha Bug Restore) to IOS 36 and try reinstall Priiloader;
2nd > if u have cIOS 249 installed, then Hold B and press + to install Priiloader 0.4c rev78 (Priiloader 0.4c rev78) to use cIOS 249 then
Enjoy it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: