Homebrew Question Can’t install Pokemon Sword/Shield Expansion Pass – what am I doing wrong?

m3gtriforce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I’m trying to install the Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass NSP via Goldleaf and it keeps giving me an error. I’ve tried on my Switch and my partner’s and we both keep getting the same error when we try to install (they have Shield, I have Sword and we get the same error with both versions) and then the whole base game corrupts and we have to delete & reinstall it from Goldleaf.

We’re on firmware 11.0.1, running Atmosphere via Hekate. Have tried fusee payload and get the same error. Sigpatches are up to date.

Goldleaf error I’m getting on both consoles is Error: 2145-0001 (0x291) Module: ETickets (145) Description: Unknown or undocumented error (1)

I can install every other NSP completely fine with no issues. It’s just the Expansion Pass I’m having trouble with. I’ve tried different downloads, they all do the same thing. I’ve also tried it with Sword/Shield base game only, and again with the latest update and I still get the error.

m3gtriforce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much guys! I fixed it – turns out I'm stupid and I didn't have the latest sigpatches even though I thought I did :')

Really appreciate you taking the time to help me and not be rude about it, I've posted to other places before and people have been mean lmao. I'm a noob when it comes to Switch CFW, last time I was heavily into homebrew was back in the Wii days haha.

Last edited by m3gtriforce,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night