Can't install Hahchi anymore Brain Age won't finish downloading

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sirgilmour, Jun 15, 2019.

1. sirgilmour
    OP

sirgilmour GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2013
    Canada
    I had a problem with a sd that died on me and there are thing i cannot do anymore since i did not have a backup of it. At first i noticed all games were not able to start from mocha, so i had to reinstall them all, and by error installed Brain Age on the usb drive and since then haxchi died on me, i tried deleting it by deleting brain age on both system and cfw and tried to download it from the eshop and when the download is at 100%, I get the error code 105-3687.
    I also noticed that system and cfw are not dissociated anymore, if i move a tile on one the other does the same, so there is no way to make them look different.
    Little help?
    I now access homebrew via internet on 5.5.3

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Ehm...is the game from the eshop? If not stop installing haxchi on it and buy a compatible game in the eshop

3. sirgilmour
    OP

Jul 16, 2013
    Canada
    yes it is from the eshop

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

4. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    That is okay. You will definitely brick if you're trying to use a pirated game. I mean if you plan to use cbhc. The normal haxchi won't work with a pirated game. But cbhc bricks your console with that.

5. icw35

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 22, 2010
  6. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
  7. sirgilmour
    OP

Jul 16, 2013
    Canada
    Ok so Brain Age's title ID is :0005000010179b000005000010179b00, i checked on ftpiiu and filezilla and got : storage_slc/rights/apps/0005/00000001.tik

What do I do now? do i delete the 00000001.tik file via filezilla and reboot to try to redownload from the eshop? By the way Brain age is in haxchi form on the wii u menu.

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    you can, but note that other game tickets may be in there. that's why it's better to hex it out.

9. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Why the heck do you want to delete the tickets? Delete the game and redownload it.

10. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Don't delete any tickets or something other. Delete the haxchi title (don't worry, it won't brick your console) and redownload it.

zxr750j likes this.
  11. icw35

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    He cant just redownload, thats the point, because of the fake tik. He needs to delete the tik then redownload.

There could be more than 1 tik per file so check the file. You can delete entire file but then you need to reinstall any games from that file. Best to just delete the exact tik from the file. Check the whole thread i posted before...others have asked and done the same.