Homebrew Can't install games using wup installer

XPLOSIV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can anyone help me as i have just installed homebrew and mocha and when i try to install games using wup installer it saysconfirm complete wup files are in the folder so is there anything im doing wrong i downloaded loadiine games and still no luck and then found a tutorial on how to cnvert files but it wasnt very clear to understand

blackkawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Search for wup installer and use it to download games, since loadiine games and wup install games are different. You can find wup installer ease with some googling

XPLOSIV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search for wup installer and use it to download games, since loadiine games and wup install games are different. You can find wup installer ease with some googling

You can use wup installer to download games? i cant seem to find anything about that

I have wupinstaller gx2 and wup installer y on my wiiu already just cant get games to install

blackkawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can use wup installer to download games? i cant seem to find anything about that

I have wupinstaller gx2 and wup installer y on my wiiu already just cant get games to install

Sorry, i had confunded the names, the application to download games is Wii U Usb downloader, to download games to install. And many games require to you run first Mocha CFW to install, try it to see if solves.

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

XPLOSIV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i had confunded the names, the application to download games is Wii U Usb downloader, to download games to install. And many games require to you run first Mocha CFW to install, try it to see if solves.

usb helper is indeed the easiest way to download and install via wup installer.below is the easy and new install guide for usbhelper
https://gbatemp.net/threads/working-fix-easy-install-wii-u-usb-helper-0-6-1-655.535214/

Thank you both for the replys i did manage to get my games to work in the end but didnt know how to close the thread but your help was much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters +1