Hacking can't install DLC'S neither updates on 3.68 h-encore

franciswolf28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a psvita fat, already running h-encore, with a 4gb sony SD Card (memory that it needs because psvita fat don't have an ''internal memory) and i bought a sd2vita 3 weeks ago i think, i'm using a 64gb SD, i have a lot of games, installed via VPK, some of these have dlc's i want (project divas and Persona dancing games) i tried to install the dlc's via copying the folders and refreshing vitashell, mai (tho the games were installed via vpk) dlc on a VPK (i think that works same way than folders, just auto) but the dlc's won't show on the games, and with the ones that need to update (tried with uncharted and P4DAN) the game give me an error when trying to update via livearea, (i don't remember the code, but on sony page says it's the same that showed when an update was corrupted so they recommended not installing it) and uncharted had another code more weird, but still wont work, tho some games like binding of isaac or meatboy updated with no problem, from live area, so i tried to update the games via folder or vpk, uncharted shows same error, and persona freezes at splash screen, i already tried to delete dlc folders on the psvita sd, but anyway i think that doesn't matter, because the psvita loads the games from the SD2vita, i'm somewhat confused, it have been some time trying things, the tai folder is only on ur0, my plugins are donload enabler, gamesd, henkaku (i have two for some reason), henkaku_config, nondpdrm, nopsmdrm, repatch (i don't know to use repatch tho), storagemgr, and the taihen, the config text is like this:
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ur0:tai/nopsmdrm.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
ux0 is my SD2vita, and uma0 is the sony sd card.
if anyone knows something that could be, it would be great, i'm kinda new on psvita scene, i looked on some forums, but normally there is no response (i have seen the splash screen error after updating on a thread) i where thinking that maybe my archives are wrong or something, but i don't know why games that are not that heavy can update but games from a GB> have that issue, same with dlc

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, you can only update nonpdrm games from live area because they are signed with a fake license. I just use nonpdrm and pkgj for piracy. I update via live area and get dlc's from pkgj.

franciswolf28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it seems like that, tho i forget to say, i can't update the games installed via vpk (as far i know nonpdrm) but the PKGJ games let me update with no problem (because when using PKGJ Downloads use to cancell at 1gb or get a download speed too low) so, livearea don't work to me for these games, neither DLC's when no update is needed, i would try to download all from PKGJ (i already tried with dlc and updates, updates give me an error after 100% and dlcs are shown in the folder but doesn't work, but in the dlc list is the h-encore icons, and these are installed just fine, it's kinda tricky to know what is failling, but nope, livearea give me an error anyway, and dlc's just don't work

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like that, tho i forget to say, i can't update the games installed via vpk (as far i know nonpdrm) but the PKGJ games let me update with no problem (because when using PKGJ Downloads use to cancell at 1gb or get a download speed too low) so, livearea don't work to me for these games, neither DLC's when no update is needed, i would try to download all from PKGJ (i already tried with dlc and updates, updates give me an error after 100% and dlcs are shown in the folder but doesn't work, but in the dlc list is the h-encore icons, and these are installed just fine, it's kinda tricky to know what is failling, but nope, livearea give me an error anyway, and dlc's just don't work
Question: why are you using repatch on 3.68? It seems unnecessary and could very well be part of, or all of, the problem. EDIT: In fact IIRC Repatch requires enso.

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Question: why are you using repatch on 3.68? It seems unnecessary and could very well be part of, or all of, the problem. EDIT: In fact IIRC Repatch requires enso.
No rePatch does not require enso.

What is wrong with using rePatch? I use it for translation and uncensored patches

franciswolf28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The problem was before instalació repatch, and i think it doesn't need Enso, i tried to see if i could at least use patchs on Games, but i haven't downloaded any Yet, so probably repatch has nothing to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse