pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't enter the eShop at all because of my NNID. As for the System Settings, IIRC I only got an error when I went to regenerate the DBs.

What happened with your NNID? Did you move your stuff to another console and restored the EmuNAND?

Either way, may have to do with that. Most guides I see involving CFW tell you to enter eShop to create certain data on the SD card to be able to install CIAs, not sure how that works. If everything else fails, I'd say to create a new EmuNAND, format it twice and create a new Nintendo account on it. You'd have to reinstall everything, that'd be a bummer though.

D

Deleted User

OP
Did you already try a different CFW? I haven't seen that error before.

Also, try DevMenu.
Gonna try AuReiNAND soon.

Got the same error with both DevMenu and FBI. I usually use DevMenu as my main CIA installer.
What happened with your NNID? Did you move your stuff to another console and restored the EmuNAND?

Either way, may have to do with that. Most guides I see involving CFW tell you to enter eShop to create certain data on the SD card to be able to install CIAs, not sure how that works. If everything else fails, I'd say to create a new EmuNAND, format it twice and create a new Nintendo account on it. You'd have to reinstall everything, that'd be a bummer though.
I formatted sysNAND when I set up emuNAND so my NNID's been flagged as inactive.

I'm pretty sure that the data they're talking about are the DBs, which I already have, and have had for ~2 years now, I think? If I end up having to format emuNAND, I think I'm just gonna transfer stuff back to my micro SD card and wait until I can buy another micro SD to SD adapter.

Reactions: astronautlevel

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Gonna try AuReiNAND soon.

Got the same error with both DevMenu and FBI. I usually use DevMenu as my main CIA installer.

I formatted sysNAND when I set up emuNAND so my NNID's been flagged as inactive.

I'm pretty sure that the data they're talking about are the DBs, which I already have, and have had for ~2 years now, I think? If I end up having to format emuNAND, I think I'm just gonna transfer stuff back to my micro SD card and wait until I can buy another micro SD to SD adapter.

I formatted sysNAND as well in both consoles to unlink NANDs. My ID stayed valid in both.

Yes, probably DBs.

Reactions: Deleted User

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Did you use tinyformat?

Yes. Clone SysNAND to EmuNAND/RedNAND and then tinyformat on SysNAND. Only time I got problems with NNID was when I mailed Nintendo claiming my Old 3DS wasn't working (I didn't want to update to transfer things to my New 3DS XL).

Last edited by pustal,
D

Deleted User

OP
Yes. Clone SysNAND to EmuNAND/RedNAND and then tinyformat on SysNAND. Only time I got problems with NNID was when I mailed Nintendo claiming my Old 3DS wasn't working (I didn't want to update to transfer things to my New 3DS XL).
Oh ok, that's why you didn't have any issues then. I formatted through the System Settings because I forgot tinyformat existed.

Reactions: pustal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: