Hacking Can't install any wads? Wad manager doesn't respond?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I updated to 4.2 through nintendo and i installed the hombrew channel using bannerbomb. Everytime I try to run wad manager 1.5 it locks up when it asks me what ios i want to use. I tried other versions of wad manager and i just get a hanging black screen, why is this?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
xzxero said:
ok i keep getting errros like nothing is working wtf

seriously if you can't get this to work, what the hell is wrong with you??? Follow xzxero's guide...email the address and get the modify.zip exrtract it to your sd card and install the homebrew channel along with bootmii and dvdx, run the trucha bug restorer, delete the stub ios's and then install the custom ios files once that's all done you should be able to use wadmanager to install wads for vc and wiiware using ios249. It was easy enough for me to follow and should be for anyone who knows how to click a file and extract it. Go to the guide and follow it step by step!!!

By the way....I installed it on a 4.2U wii that was upgraded through nintendo(no forced upgrade)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RchUncleSkeleton said:
seriously if you can't get this to work, what the hell is wrong with you???

Now now , play nice - though his guide is very well laid out and simple to follow , there are wii's out there that have had other things installed on them that may cause unforseen issues that have not yet been determined , so you cant assume every wii is getting a virgin install.
That being said I think following xzxeros guide to the letter should get him up and running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup