Hacking Cant install any wads after punchout´s 3.4E update

TaxiTitan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After the update I cant install any wads.
Please help!
Ive had alot of bad luck reacently and broken my finger badly to and have a bandage, so I play mostly Wiiware games.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
install ios16 w. custom wad manager, then wadmanager 1.4 should work again I think
just install cios rev9 or above when you can tho, so u never have this problem again

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
facepalm.jpg
never update through Nintendo or through game disc.
do the above then use ios downgrader.
if you're on system menu3.2 use starfall to block dick updates if you're on 4.0u use start patch to do that.
any time a game or channel won't boot find otu what ios it uses the get it from the disk with wufe or nus downloader and install it with wad manager.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
facepalm.jpg
never update through Nintendo or through game disc.
do the above then use ios downgrader.
if you're on system menu3.2 use starfall to block dick updates if you're on 4.0u use start patch to do that.
any time a game or channel won't boot find otu what ios it uses the get it from the disk with wufe or nus downloader and install it with wad manager.

"dick updates"
But yeah do what the above post said.

TaxiTitan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive installed ios16 through cusom WM, but the regular WM1.4 does still not install games.
And ios downgrader reboots the console if I try to run it.

What shall I do?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TaxiTitan said:
Ive installed ios16 through cusom WM, but the regular WM1.4 does still not install games.

What shall I do?

No no no, if you have installed IOS16, then use custom WM to install a cIOS in .wad format (cIOS_fix.wad, ios249_r7.wad, ios249_r10.wad etc etc etc...), after that you can use Wad Manager again (any wad manager), Wad Manager 4.0 is only for people having problems being on 4.0, I really didn't expect that no one knew the answer at the very second post of this topic.......c'mmon people do your homework and DO NOT misslead other, cause sometimes that ends in a brick....!!
lecture.gif

D

Deleted User

ether2802 said:
TaxiTitan said:

What shall I do?

No no no, if you have installed IOS16, then use custom WM to install a cIOS in .wad format (cIOS_fix.wad, ios249_r7.wad, ios249_r10.wad etc etc etc...), after that you can use Wad Manager again (any wad manager), Wad Manager 4.0 is only for people having problems being on 4.0, I really didn't expect that no one knew the answer at the very second post of this topic.......c'mmon people do your homework and DO NOT misslead other, cause sometimes that ends in a brick....!!
lecture.gif
sorry for being an ass but its wad manager 1.4...& yea the scholar's right people.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TaxiTitan said:
error 2011 while trying to install cios36rev9.
I have cios rev13 already.

What am I gonna do?
uhhh if you alraedy have cios rev13 why on EARTH are you not just selecting ios 249 @ wadmanager 1.4 >

TaxiTitan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried iosfix.wad so i have 249 selectable in wm 1.4.
same error 2011

edit: contra rebirth now works
but steves n64 60hz inject games dont

D

Deleted User

i get error 1020 with system menu 4.0 i tired install check mii out or everybody votes and i got the same error with all of em..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Bunjolio, And that haha