Hacking Can't install any game using Atmosphere 0.9.3 Running 8.1.0

tommasi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a switch and I've been off the scene for along time. I managed to run atmosphere and i have one game installed. but any other game i install using Tinfoil it wont work and it says data is recurred.

Can anyone help please? this is driving me crazy

tommasi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can’t download anything from the hbstore. System crashes every time.

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First thing to try is to just remove all CFW folders and clean extracting atmosphere from github and patches (as needed).
If you use exfat you will run into problems from time to time as the file system is prone to corrupt files on the switch.

tommasi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First thing to try is to just remove all CFW folders and clean extracting atmosphere from github and patches (as needed).
If you use exfat you will run into problems from time to time as the file system is prone to corrupt files on the switch.

So what should I use for microSD? Fat32?

These patches are driving me nuts I just switched to Renix and everything is working fine. Atmosphere is not for me.

Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what should I use for microSD? Fat32?

These patches are driving me nuts I just switched to Renix and everything is working fine. Atmosphere is not for me.

Thanks
If ReiNX is working for it, then it's likely you were using the wrong patches with Atmosphere. There are different sets floating around for different setups.

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you, I’m wondering if there is away to downgrade my switch back to 4.1. Is there a such way?
If you have a 4.1 NAND backup you can downgrade your Switch, and if you saved your fuses with AutoRCM you won't need a bootloader to boot into Horizon.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I’m wondering if there is away to downgrade my switch back to 4.1. Is there a such way?
Why do you want to downgrade to 4.1.0?

Regardless, you can downgrade to 4.1.0 if you have 5 or fewer burnt fuses. You can check your fuse count in Hekate. Unless you installed AutoRCM, your fuse count is probably high. If your fuse count is high, there is no benefit to downgrading, and your Switch will refuse to boot without the RCM exploit.

tommasi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have AutoRCM installed, i only use RCMloader to boot into ReINX. I still atmospheres logo when I'm running ReINX

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
It definitely sounds like you are using the wrong sigpatches.
Check this thread: link.

Download that file, and extract its entire atmosphere folder into your SD card, make sure to overwrite everything and that's it.

Atmopshere is for you, trust me :P

You can just try Kosmos if nothing works...

Last edited by Zkajavier,
Reactions: tommasi

tommasi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the sign patches to work, I’m having issue with the hbmenu. This thing never worked for me. Hbmenu crashes during any download I make.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night