Hacking Cant inject FBI into H&S it wont show up in hourglass as a .app

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide put all the files where they need to be in the files9 folder, tried everything I could think of, Im stuck because i cant inject FBI to sysnand. I have it in my emunand which is updated to the latest 11.2. When i load hourglass by holding start i am able to dump the hs.app from my sysnand but when i go to inject the FBI_v2.4.2_O3DS_USA_injectable.app it will not show when i use the directional d pad, only hs.app shows which essentially injects itself back into itself. How can i get the fbi injectable to show in hourglass so i can finish my ah9l install completely

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide put all the files where they need to be in the files9 folder, tried everything I could think of, Im stuck because i cant inject FBI to sysnand. I have it in my emunand which is updated to the latest 11.2. When i load hourglass by holding start i am able to dump the hs.app from my sysnand but when i go to inject the FBI_v2.4.2_O3DS_USA_injectable.app it will not show when i use the directional d pad, only hs.app shows which essentially injects itself back into itself. How can i get the fbi injectable to show in hourglass so i can finish my ah9l install completely
Ended up restoring my sysnand to a version I had (9.2) which had FBI installed on it already, I was never able to get it working with hourglass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte