Misc Cant go on Global Link: Battle Tournament on Pokemon White

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to play on the Battle Tournament mode on Pokemon Black and White, but when it connects, the game shows some sort of loading, then a bunch of japanese text comes up, then it gives me a website link http://www.pokemon-gl.com, then it disconnects, and im back to the main menu.

Why does it do this?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do belive you have to sign up at the website in order to acess it and i also signed up but... it still won't let me on i'm just going wait for english relese.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah, the same problem as i had. Its not quite hard though,

In the main menu, you will see the option Game Sync after you got the C-gear.
WRITE THIS NUMBER DOWN
Then, go to the website (there are tutorials on the internet on how to registeryoutube tutoriala video tutorial on how to do this, made by KazoWar
smile.gif
)
Follow the steps he does, bla bla bla.

Then, to go online battling, you can only go through random battle at pokecenter. (there is no tournament yet.)
Make sure you give all your team members a nickname! (else it will disconnect for cheating)

Hope it helps, for questions pm me.

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:

WRITE THIS NUMBER DOWN
Then, go to the website (there are tutorials on the internet on how to registeryoutube tutoriala video tutorial on how to do this, made by KazoWar
smile.gif
)

Then, to go online battling, you can only go through random battle at pokecenter. (there is no tournament yet.)
Make sure you give all your team members a nickname! (else it will disconnect for cheating)

Well. That didn't solve my issue, all my Pokemon are nicknamed, and I registered my Game Sync code online, and im still not allowed to connect to WFC.

I do see some message with "3~6"... then I see the man say ZEKROM, and from there more japanese text, and thats when he says, "We hope to see you again".

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be etheir

A. your pokemon are holding the same items
B. your using pokemon that are not allowed
C. if you using 4th gen pokes you may want to run pokeshift through them through there pokesav that's how i got mine.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
skystealer said:
boktor666 said:

WRITE THIS NUMBER DOWN
smile.gif
)

Well. That didn't solve my issue, all my Pokemon are nicknamed, and I registered my Game Sync code online, and im still not allowed to connect to WFC.

I do see some message with "3~6"... then I see the man say ZEKROM, and from there more japanese text, and thats when he says, "We hope to see you again".
Ohai, I just recieved the message, check your PM box for more helpz
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:

WRITE THIS NUMBER DOWN
smile.gif
)

thanks for the link
smile.gif
i got signed up and beat some people on wifi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...