Not a bug Can't get Two Step Verification to work. EDIT: it works now

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, now that two step verification has been advised for members to use, and suggested that we jump on, I attempted to make a two step code from Google Authenticate on my Android phone. I proceed to scan the QR code and I get the key I need to enter xxx xxx. I do so, but no matter if I remove the space or not, it gives me the error
"unspecified error", not allowing me to add verification. What's going on? Using Chrome on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
So, now that two step verification has been advised for members to use, and suggested that we jump on, I attempted to make a two step code from Google Authenticate on my Android phone. I proceed to scan the QR code and I get the key I need to enter xxx xxx. I do so, but no matter if I remove the space or not, it gives me the error
"unspecified error", not allowing me to add verification. What's going on? Using Chrome on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.
and where do i go to 2fa?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, https://gbatemp.net/account/two-step

But it's currently broken and any generated codes do not work when doing it via phone >.> Which is why I made this thread to report the issue.

Edit: Crap. Turns out it works now, but you have to be double sure that the code matches up.

My deepest apologies for wasting your guys' time :(

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.