cant get this game to fully display can anyone help/redirect to the right spot?

RPGMaster95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently ive been messing with emulation on my galaxy S3.

I fell back in love with Dbz Legend of the Super Saiyan an rpg for snes... but no matter what emulator I try and what settings I change the bottom the screen is always cut off. So im always missing part of the cards and some in battle dialogue. Help? I prefer snes9x ex+ for droid... also i got the game from EP. thank you

RPGMaster95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out very few snes games had 15 extra pixels at the bottom... I have yet to find a program for android that givss the option to "extend height" as I found in snes9x on pc.

RPGMaster95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this not the almighty emulation site I thought it was :-/?

Well it appears there isnt a fix for this. So I guess thanks anyways.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your right, there is no way on android SNES smulators to display information which is contained in this area of the screen. Like you said, there are only a handful of games that had this so its just never been implemented. It was an option I believe on some PC emulators to display this information. However, Im pretty sure it was just total lazy programming in the first instance that caused this to happen. Im sure I read somewhere that a certain amount of pixels were to be left top and bottom of the image in order to save CPU power etc. The resulting image was then stretched to fill the screen so you wouldnt notice. In this games case, seems that wasnt adhered to which results in a bit of information missing off the bottom of the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sp3off @ sp3off: A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent