Gaming Can´t get the Banjo demo working.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Grabbed this - Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts DEMO-Gyurma - but it won´t get regognized in the games/demo blade.

Unpacked I get a folder called content. I burned this as a data dvd once with the folder as the root, and once not. Both ways get recognized as a mixed media disc in the disc tray, but won´t show up in the games blade.

I also tried building the content folder into an iso, as the root. It also showed up as a mixed media disc in the tray, but still won´t show up in the games blade.

Can anyone please explain the proper way to burn this so it´ll work?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

BTW no, I don´t have my x-box hooked up. I got it used, and I wouldn´t be suprised if it´s banned anyway.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here´s the folder with its contents. The last long number is a file.

With what folder do I start with, or do I just use the file?, and do I build an iso first, or do I just make a data dvd?

Content-000000000000-4D5388AA-00080000-08F8B97DD4ECE5FF8EF963E6D849DF7F70A7C1334D

From the nfo

"Unrar, burn the Content folder to a dvd5, go to games library and play."

Not very specific. Sounds like it should be simple. Might be something with my x-box though, because the Tomb Raider demo was an iso, and I couldn´t get that one running either.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be ok if you gave a link? Its a demo. If thats not ok with mods,speak up now.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're burning it right. No idea why it isn't showing up on your box though. I've burnt both banjo and tomb raider both show up and run fine. Not missing much with banjo though , rare suck , they ruined it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455