Homebrew Can't get SNEEK+DI working

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I started to play with Emunands on Wii, and I would like to create a new nand on my SD, but I can't get it working. I have created my NAND using ModMii and formated my SD into FAT32 32kb. But when I try to launch it using Neek2o channel it just freezes on 'Reloading BootMii as IOS'. The thing is that UNEEK+DI works perfectly well with no trouble, but I'm interested in using it on SD.

Thanks, hope you can help me!

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
UP!
I have discovered that if a pendrive is on the Wii (it doesnt matter if it's empty), SNEEK works. But I'd like to get it working without a pendrive, because I can't use USBLoaderGX on Emunand to read my games on HDD

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
have u tried creating an emuNAND with usbloadergx? iirc, it has that option, along with installing wad files.
Thanks for your answer, but the thing I want is emulate the System Menu of the emunand on my SD, I don't want to use it using USB Loader GX or WiiFlow. In other words, launch neek

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure then. I made my sneek, or rather uneek, using an early method on the wii, and I don't remember how I did it. I still have it actually, and it works fine. my other emuNAND I made with usb loader gx. that works fine as well. someone else will have a better answer than mine. it's just been too long since I did it, so I don't remember.

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
not sure then. I made my sneek, or rather uneek, using an early method on the wii, and I don't remember how I did it. I still have it actually, and it works fine. my other emuNAND I made with usb loader gx. that works fine as well. someone else will have a better answer than mine. it's just been too long since I did it, so I don't remember.

But you were able to run an emuNAND on a SD without any pendrive?

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try making your nand with usbloader gx and taking the SD files that modmii made and put them on your SD as usual. That's how I got sneek working.

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm come to think of it, when I used the neek2o forwader I had the issue of emunand not initializing. I realized it was because the forwader required a specific path by default that my emunand was not under. Theres a way to check and configure that but I can't recall right now.

Try launching sneek with in usbloader gx. Under settings/features. Double check in usbloader gx that the custom emunand path matches where you have it on the SD before launching. It should work this way.

If it works that way then the forwarder is looking for the emunand in a different path. When downloading a neek2o forwader the instructions should specify the emunand path (destination folder).

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using neek2o r96 the NAND path MUST be in /nands/<somename>/ for SD. It will freak out and write folders all over the root of the card and fail to boot if the files are not there.

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Tested and works... but as happend before, works ONLY if a USB device is on the Wii. It doesn't matter if it's empty. It creates a config file there. Maybe when it launch it looks for that file on USB...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte