Can't get Project M (Smash Bros Mod) To Work With USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by PsychoticDust, Jul 3, 2012.

1. PsychoticDust
    OP

PsychoticDust GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2010
    England, UK
    I have the most up to date versions of Neogamma (it freezes whenever I mount the WBFS), Configurable USB Loader and USB Loader GX, they get past the the strap menu and url screens and then freeze at a white screen. I load the game up with Ocarina on and VBI as a hook. I have no idea what else I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a matter of fact, not even my non modded Brawl will work when it did before! (Every other game is fine). It's definitely the NTSC-U version of the game.

2. Erizo

Erizo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2008
    Mexico
    What size is your sd card?

3. gameandmatch

gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

Apr 29, 2009
    United States
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Well I have a similar problem. I can't get the project m of the game to load but it still loads the regular game (. I am using usb loader gx and my sd card is 1gb.

4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    Once I fixed it just by using a different card. The first one wouldn't work for whatever reason.

5. PsychoticDust
    OP

PsychoticDust GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2010
    England, UK
    Thank you for your replies but I managed to solve the problem on my own. It turns out that my set up as stated in my OP was correct (maybe try it if you're having problems?), I just needed to reinstall the game to my HDD. :) I hope that helps others that have are having the same problem.

6. gameandmatch

gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

Apr 29, 2009
    United States
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    That didn't work for me.