Hacking Can't get my ps vita 1000 to connect to finalhe for h-encore 2

jaykap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as the title states, i have 2 vita 1000's. one i magically got hencore 2 on it and downgraded to 3.60 enso. my other vita 1000 is still on 3.72 and i want to downgrade that to 3.65 enso but for some reason when i run finalhe, my vita isn't connecting. am i doing something wrong or am i missing a step because i've tried 3 different tutorials with no luck. before anyone asks, yes i have content manager and qcma both installed on my laptop. is it possible that its because i don't have my dns set up? also, for the life of me, ive tried like 3 times to get my sd2vita up and running so i can install a bunch of games from pkgj for adrenaline and psvita games and it just wont work. i know the adapters can be faulty but if someone can point me in the right direction on how to do it correctly, i'll be very grateful. Thanks!

jaykap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
load up https://henkaku.xyz/ on the vita browser and install Henkaku from there, you don't need h-encore if you are on 3.60.

i think you misread what i posted. my one vita 1000 i have is on 3.60 enso. its my second vita 1000 which is on 3.72 i want to downgrade down to 3.65 and make it permanent with enso. ive tried like 3 different tutorials but when i try to connect my vita to finalhe, its not being recognized.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you misread what i posted. my one vita 1000 i have is on 3.60 enso. its my second vita 1000 which is on 3.72 i want to downgrade down to 3.65 and make it permanent with enso. ive tried like 3 different tutorials but when i try to connect my vita to finalhe, its not being recognized.

You have to remove Sony Content manager and use QCMA, as for the driver, you might have to play around with the driver, see which one work for you, you can use like Zadig to change the driver, there is just slight benefit of being on 3.65 with higher amount of game without needing a comp pack.

jaykap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to remove Sony Content manager and use QCMA, as for the driver, you might have to play around with the driver, see which one work for you, you can use like Zadig to change the driver, there is just slight benefit of being on 3.65 with higher amount of game without needing a comp pack.

thanks..i'll give it a go when i get home and see if that might work. as far as the sd2vita goes, should i just use the guide in this forum since im at a loss?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr