Hacking Can't get my AK 2i to work with dsi xl

spike24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i have a dsi xl and my acekard 2i does not read in the console it says error,my card runs on akaio firmware and plays ok in my dslite,any ideas please on what to do thanks

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
You need to flash the acekard so it can run on the DSi, you can do this on your ds lite if you still have it, if not, you will need to find one, and flash the acekard. It cannot be flashed from your DSi XL

spike24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no i have not updated it,i do still have a dslite but how do i go about updating it have not done this before,and also if i update it will it still play on the ds lite thanks

spike24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is this update ok to use with the akaio firmware,once i have the update file do i just drag it to the sd card,i am i little unsure of quite what to do thanks

spike24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i see i put the file in my games folder and run the game in the dslite and then it should play in the xl

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Spike24 - next time please do a search (big button at the top of the forum) before asking, there are several DSi XL threads already and threads on the update.

Also, rules - you are a new member, so the rules that you read (yeah, of course you did) before clicking "I agree" when joining, mention about Thread Titles?

Apart from that, welcome to GBAtemp!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Changed the title, please, when you create a new thread, use the title that sums the problem, not something generic like "dsi xl"..

And thread is moved to more appropriate subsection!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm