Homebrew Can't get JK Save Manager to work on 11.2 N3DSXL

SupahTofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get JK Save Manager to work on my ninjhax 2.0'd homebrew launcher. When I go into Save Data Options, it says there is an error opening save archive. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do.

Some background, I'm trying to get it to work so I can import my citra emu Pokemon sun .cia save file for when I get the official release. Is there perhaps another save manager or route to do this easily?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I'm trying to get JK Save Manager to work on my ninjhax 2.0'd homebrew launcher. When I go into Save Data Options, it says there is an error opening save archive. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do.

Some background, I'm trying to get it to work so I can import my citra emu Pokemon sun .cia save file for when I get the official release. Is there perhaps another save manager or route to do this easily?

Which game is this for? iirc PASLR was added and you have to use the workaround with PokeBank on 11.2

SupahTofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which game is this for? iirc PASLR was added and you have to use the workaround with PokeBank on 11.2

Ah, wow I forgot about PASLR. This is going to be for Pokemon Sun, I want to check it out early but transfer the progress from citra to my 3ds when I have the actual game. I assume it will be possible but idk i'm relatively noob on this stuff. I've done the pokebank workaround before but on another 3ds, care to refresh my memory?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Ah, wow I forgot about PASLR. This is going to be for Pokemon Sun, I want to check it out early but transfer the progress from citra to my 3ds when I have the actual game. I assume it will be possible but idk i'm relatively noob on this stuff. I've done the pokebank workaround before but on another 3ds, care to refresh my memory?

Have a look in the JKSM thread - it should explain it there :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs