Can't Get Genesis Plus GX to play Sega CD Games :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Centrix, Aug 11, 2012.

Aug 11, 2012
  1. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    ok so I got the bios files and renamed them bios_CD_U.bin and so on, placed it in my bios folder. I also downloaded Adventures of Batman and Robin.bin and cue and placed it in my CD folder for my CD images. Now every time I click the cue or bin it just tells me error it can't find the bios that I just put in my bios folder, I've downloaded several of these darn bios files with nothing to show for it. I also have the Euro and Jap bios all named as they are suppose to be any help would be great thanks :)

2. Centrix
    OP

United States
    ok now I'm getting something completely different from my above problem, now Genesis GX is saying its "Unable to open CD BIOS" can some one please help me all my games are in bin/cue format I've tested them on Kega Fusion as well as the bios they all work what am I doing wrong I'm at my ends wit here ;(

3. Centrix
    OP

United States
    Scratch that, I figured it out, I was being so stupid, talk about your brain farts :P the emulator was looking for the Bios files on the SD card even though I use my external for all my games so I just moved the bios files from my external hard drive to the SD and problem solved :P I just wish there was music in the games, I'm using bin/cue for my games cause I heard they allowed you to play the games with music, I hope we get music soon :)