Hacking CANT GET FAMILY SKI TO WORK

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WIIKEY 1.9G NTSC USA 3.1 WII BURNED AND BRICKBLOCKED CANT GET IT TO WORK. IS THERE AN UPDATE ON THIS GAME
uSUALLY I BRICKBLOCK ALL GAMES, THIS IS MY 1ST ATTEMPT AT NTSC JAP GAME. IS THERE SOMETHING I NEED TO DO LIKE REGION FREE? PLEASE HELP THANKS

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you used the Wiikey Config disc since updating to 1.9g?

Check to make sure you have Region Override turned on.

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW NEWS I USED REGION FREE PATCH TO PATCH ISO AND BURNED GAME NOW IT LOADS BUT WHEN I SELECT ANY EVENT
AND IT STARTS LOADING, GAME FREEZES BLACK SCREEN W/ JAP WRITING PLS HELP

Have you used the Wiikey Config disc since updating to 1.9g?

Check to make sure you have Region Override turned on. WOULD I STILL NEED TO DO THIS IF I PATCHED ISO THANKS AGAIN

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I CHANGED REGION FREE OVERRIDE TO ON AND GAME LOADS I SELECT MII, START RASE AND GAME
LOCKS UP BLACK SCREEN W/ JAP WRITING SOFRUSTRATING WHAT TO DO

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
DONT WRITE JAP. JAPANESE PEOPLE DONT LIKE BEING CALLED JAPS (in fact someones sig has it
wink.gif
)

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys it was 145am in the morning and i didnt even know the caps were on as u can see by 2 consecutive posts.Run
on sentences and misspelling should have told u i was tired from wasting 3 hours trying to figure this out. Sorry , can someone please help thanks

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, when looking back at the website i updated fo our neighborhood , everything was in caps also. Didnt even know it was
on , kids were playing w/ computer earlier. Guys , it was no big deal, sorry if it bent some people out of shape, just want to ski w/ the kids .pls help thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.