Hacking can't get Castlevania POR working...

• Thread starter dude
  • Start date
  • Views 1,316
  • Replies 4
D

dude

OP
Hi,

I upgaded my ds lite to the latest r4 English firmware (tried 1.12 and then 1.11). Castlevania POR is not recognized in the game list (it is shown as 'untitled'). When I try to boot it, all I get are white screens. I am pretty sure it worked in an earlier firmware version.

Am I doing something wrong (do I have to disable the cheats or something, and if so, how do I do that?), or is this title not working with the latest firmware??

Thanks

Dude

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im guessing your rom is corrupted. The first thing to try is download another castlevania rom from a diffrent source and then try that one. It should work on the r4 btw.

D

dude

OP
Thanks for your replies. I'm using a Kingston 1GB microsd card (Japan). The rom has been verified using CntrlMamePro (using the Pocketheaven dat).

I just downgraded to firmware version 1.08 and it works perfectly.. When I upgrade to 1.11 or 1.12, it doesn't work at all (formatted card before installing new firmware). Maybe my micro sd card is just screwed up or something...

dude

EDIT: After reformatting and installing firmware 1.12 yet again, it's now working fine... Either my card or reader must be crapping out...

THANKS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1