Hacking Can't get burned games to play. Error 324 everytime.

Sacohen9665

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I've done a lot of reading and I can't find an answer.

Getting Error 324 when I try to launch a backup, regular games play fine, when played from the dik channel or the backup channel.
This points to a media issue in my mind.

I've tried Phillips, Sony and Ridata DVD's + and -.
Burned using Nero and ImgBurn at speed from 1 up to 8 and even on Auto.

Nothing will work. I get 324 everytime.

I have a LU64 SN Wii with V4u Firmeware.

I can't downgrade, I can't install cios rev 7 because it has cIOS38_rev13b.

Some actually said to remove IOS 249, but that suggestion was shot done, by tons of other's.

Any suggestions?

Thanks;

Steve

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me. Couldn't get my disks to play at all. Then the usb loader came out. Download the Configurable usb loader and try it. Also it's possible you have a bad Iso. On the usb loader all of the games will run unless you have a bad Iso.

one last thing that might be bad about your disks is the loader WAD might be corrupted. Try installing a new one, Neogamma R6 possibly.

Sacohen9665

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
Same thing happened to me. Couldn't get my disks to play at all. Then the usb loader came out. Download the Configurable usb loader and try it.

I have plans to, but I haven't gotten to it, I was looking at Cover Floader, but I will take a look at Configurable USB Loader.

OtakuGamerZ said:
Also it's possible you have a bad Iso. On the usb loader all of the games will run unless you have a bad Iso.

Sorry, but I didn't mention I tried it with 2 downloaded ISO's and one that I ripped myself, all 3 of the sizes were 4.37GB.
I doubt I have three bad Iso's.

QUOTE(OtakuGamerZ @ Jul 8 2009, 09:48 PM)
one last thing that might be bad about your disks is the loader WAD might be corrupted. Try installing a new one, Neogamma R6 possibly.

If it was a bad WAD loader, would the retail games play fine when launched using the backup loader?

Thanks again;

Steve

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
324 means either bad media (wich Sony blows this theory, using ImgBurn set at AutoWritingSpeed totally make it null) and/or your cIOS is not properly installed, you have 2 choices here, try reinstalling your cIOS, with the installer, not with a .wad, and/or try another revision, you can install any from r7 to r13a, it doesn't matter wich one you have, and if you have some IOS with trucha bug, then delete the IOS249, and reinstall again, sometimes that works....!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.