Hacking Can't Get Any Games To Work

riotwithin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the G6 today. I have formated many times and used the newest loader 4 times. All I've tried is DS roms, they are all showing a white screen only.

riotwithin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work on my laptop's XP. But I would much rather this work on my PC, seeing as I have to unplug an ethernet cable from the router to put it into the laptop each time I want a rom. The wireless internet doesn't work on it and the DVD-Rom doesn't know what a DVD is, punching the open drive didn't help either, it's closed permanently now.... I just can't get the software to work on windows 2000 :'(

riotwithin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And to make things worse I bought the G6 for Elite Beat Agents and I can't get it to work. Everything is deciding to take a crap on me lately, true trials.

sgrstck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EBA works fine for me with doFAT, software reset and trim.

I'm using 4.6C loader and UDISK manager. Make sure you read all the readmes, you might have fucked up somewhere.

riotwithin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If found an answer on another forum. If you have the brand new g6 use safe mode. If not use doFAT.
So to get mine to work I Did Safe Mode with Trim Rom. Everything so far is working. But I still can't get Windows 2000 to use U-Disk Manager...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?