Not open for further replies.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So a few days ago I decided to send my Xbox 360 to RedEyedJesus for an RGH install. I paid, then he gave me the address to post to, and as I was taking my Xbox 360 to the post office I lost it somewhere along the way.

So I tried asking for a refund due to this, and he replied with “I already ordered the matrix and the return shipping”. So I tried asking for a PARTIAL refund, but from then on he wouldn’t reply. His website is down too.

How do I get my money back?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
https://web.archive.org/web/20181124215933/https://www.redeyedjesus.co.uk/

Seems like he was providing warez included with his installs.
Good way to get shut down by the authorities.

Appears he's still active on Se7ensins. Maybe you can contact him there.

Screenshot_2019-01-11 Xbox 360 - ☆ RedEyedJesus®.png

Reactions: DinohScene

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you got insurance, you could claim that the package never arrived. I don't know if they'd force a signature though. every time I've gotten insurance they didn't.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you got insurance, you could claim that the package never arrived. I don't know if they'd force a signature though. every time I've gotten insurance they didn't.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think committing mail fraud is very smart, or even worth the little money you'd get vs the trouble it could potentially cause.

Last edited by ,

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To answer all your questions:
1) I paid via bank transfer
2) I didn’t get to post the package (which you’d know if you read my post properly). I’d lost it before I could even get to the post office.

I should have bought from Ebay where they have a money back guarantee.

I’m thinking of either contacting my bank or calling the police. Would either be a smart idea?

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
You authorised the bank transfer, the bank doesn't care why. So long as it was you that did it and not someone who shouldn't have access you wont be covered. Pointless going to the police as mod chips and flash carts are illegal in the UK anyway, you may just incriminate yourself for trying to buy one.

It's the risk you take with dodgy dealings. Unless he decides to be co-operative, there is pretty much nothing you can do.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have insurance which would cover losing the 360 in some way e.g. house insurance?
No. Especially not since I still live with my parents.
I just got it second hand in a terrible condition. I don’t care about my xbox 360 though I just care about my money.

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
How do you loose a package this big "on the way to the post office" ?

I get loosing something from your pocket while running or something, but if something exceeds 70cm² I don't understand how you'd loose that. Unless you traversed space with a rocket and it fell out near mars or something.

As for ideas..
Not sure. Never happened to me.

Reactions: M7L7NK7

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I get loosing something from your pocket while running or something, but if something exceeds 70cm² I don't understand how you'd loose that. Unless you traversed space with a rocket and it fell out near mars or something.

As for ideas..

LOSE, not LOOSE

And I have to agree, sounds like some kind of fraud, shady shit is happening. You don't just lose something like that...

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country

As for ideas..

Yes i too do not get that, seems most people just skipped that bit of information. Seems like you might of wanted to do something shifty to begin with or did you get "robbed" on the way? I can speculate till blue in the face but funny how twice you have mentioned this but only vaguely to not clue us all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr