PS1/2 can't find Bryce in Bratz Forever Diamondz!

pinkiskewlx0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i need your help....i am in the center and can't find bryce!! i looked by the ice skating rink and all i can do is ice skate and go to the pizzera. i can't find bryce though....this is keeping me from completing the game. please tell me specifically where he is and if i cant find him...why is this???...please help me asap!!! i would truly appreciate it!
smile.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I'm sorry but I believe there is a 99.9% chance that nobody will have the answer. Mabye....go to the salon? is there a salon...? um, or the...pet shop?

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess you have a reason to check out the ice centre, maybe someone ingame told you to look there or something like that. Anyway, you think he (is bryce = male??) is at the ice centre, and you said one can skate there. So I guess, as we are talking about a game, you have to skate well enough for him to appear.

Just a guess of course as I never played that one...
ph34r.gif

Oh and if you are not playing the ps2 version, make sure to write a FAQ once you solve it. For the other like two people playing this game.

pinkiskewlx0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok well i tried to skate cuz there is like a skating race that you can do there and i have gotten up to 12 seconds and i can't beat that score....if you have any friends that have played this game...please ask them how they find bryce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D