topejas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I got version 5.5.5 on my Wii U and I have done all according to guides with installing Haxchi, Homebrew launcher, Cold boot haxchi and everything is working fine.

Only problem is when I download apps like Not64 and add it to my SD card, it does not show up in my homebrew launcher as an app to load, I only get into the same Homebrew screen where I installed Haxchi through etc.

I see some video tutorials where people only have apps they have on their SD cards when opening Homebrew launcher.

I am using Homebrew launcher 2.1 by dimik

topejas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
that is a wii app or vwii in this case. have you tried the homebrew channel on the vwii?

I saw some posts about that and went happily to solve my cause if I just started the vwii instead, to my disappointment I had nothing on the vwii menu. Not homebrew haxchi or whatsoever, is there a specific guide to install homebrew on vwii?

As I need to install the homebrew launcher seperately on vwii?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but it's called the homebrew channel. look up wup hax. I think that's the newest way to hack the vwii. I used brawl myself with its smash stack. I've never used wup hax, so I can't help with it.

Reactions: topejas

topejas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yes, but it's called the homebrew channel. look up wup hax. I think that's the newest way to hack the vwii. I used brawl myself with its smash stack. I've never used wup hax, so I can't help with it.

I found a guide how to install it now, I'll update as soon im done.

GamingGod20007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I got version 5.5.5 on my Wii U and I have done all according to guides with installing Haxchi, Homebrew launcher, Cold boot haxchi and everything is working fine.

Only problem is when I download apps like Not64 and add it to my SD card, it does not show up in my homebrew launcher as an app to load, I only get into the same Homebrew screen where I installed Haxchi through etc.

I see some video tutorials where people only have apps they have on their SD cards when opening Homebrew launcher.

I am using Homebrew launcher 2.1 by dimik
I had the same issue but it seems to have been fixed I think they had the servers partially down but I think they fixed it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Eh I have too many Sony consoles I can already emulate Ps2 on