Hacking Can't figure out DIOS MIOS Lite

BluSnail

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. This is my first post on GBATEMP and I am excited to be a part of this community.

I originally softmodded my Wii way back when the twilight princess hack came around. That was many years ago and I'm in college now and my roommates and I want to play Melee since none of his have any wii games, but we have my wii sitting here. I have homebrew channel and I recently updated my Wii to CIOS236.

When I go and run DIOS MIOS Lite I get to the main screen where you are supposed to select your game, but I can't seem to find my ISOs. Where the hell am I supposed to put them? There are hardly any guides online showing the full process - they just install dios mios and bam their ISOs pop up.

I have the smash bros ISO and I used the conversion tool or whatever from the DML folder that came with DIOS MIOS to convert my game properly. I converted it and placed it in the root of my SD card.

SD:/GALE01/game.iso
also tried
SD:/game.iso
also tried
SD:/games/GALE01/game.iso

Any help would be appreciated. Where do I put the ISOs!?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No conversion is necessary. ISOs should be full-sized and untouched. Put them in "/games/game name [gameid]/game.iso". Second discs should be named "disc2.iso".

Make sure you didn't name them "game.iso.iso".

You could also use this (shameless plug :P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.