Homebrew Can't enter HBC trought emunand

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously see this file? Put it on the root of your SD card and name your files to match the config

Attachments

• boot.rar
    327 bytes · Views: 62

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the looks of it your payload is broken.

The way I do things is significantly easier, and that is to edit the menuhax payload that runs at boot to open "ctrb.3dsx" instead of boot, and then leave homebrew launcher as boot.3dsx, and edit the boot.cfg accordingly, this way all payloads that try to open homebrew launcher open homebrew launcher, and only my bootime payload runs CTRbootmanager, as intended.

Whatever payload your homebrew launcher loader is booting is probably the wrong one for the firmware you have in your EmuNAND.

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From the looks of it your payload is broken.

The way I do things is significantly easier, and that is to edit the menuhax payload that runs at boot to open "ctrb.3dsx" instead of boot, and then leave homebrew launcher as boot.3dsx, and edit the boot.cfg accordingly.

Whatever payload your homebrew launcher loader is booting is probably the wrong one for the firmware you have in your EmuNAND.

U wanna know the weird thing I have 3 3ds consoles an O3ds,N3dsXl and a 2ds

I had no problems doing this on my N3ds XL
On my 2 ds when i start up the app with Y pressed in everything is fine but when i put my sd card in my pc it did not make a Hombrewlauncher payload -_-

and with my O3ds I have this stupid problem -_-

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U wanna know the weird thing I have 3 3ds consoles an O3ds,N3dsXl and a 2ds

I had no problems doing this on my N3ds XL
On my 2 ds when i start up the app with Y pressed in everything is fine but when i put my sd card in my pc it did not make a Hombrewlauncher payload -_-

and with my O3ds I have this stupid problem -_-

Have you done any odd ball stuff on your EmuNAND? Like downgrading parts of the system but leaving other parts normal?
(IE Browser Timewarp, etc.)

I've heard of weird stuff causing hbl loader downloading incorrect payloads for the current firm. (IE, HBLL thinks you have one firmware and downloads a payload for it, when in reality you only downgraded one bit of the current firmware and that's throwing it off.)

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have you done any odd ball stuff on your EmuNAND? Like downgrading parts of the system but leaving other parts normal?
(IE Browser Timewarp, etc.)

I've heard of weird stuff causing hbl loader downloading incorrect payloads for the current firm.
Not that I know I do remember that I accidentally Deleted my nintendo 3ds folder in the past so I had to recreate that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip