Can't edit usrcheat.day? Help!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Rock Raiyu, Oct 15, 2007.

Oct 15, 2007
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    I can't edit my usrcheat.dat. Everytime I edit it, I save it and put it on my R4 but when it starts up my cheats I put in don't show up. Can anyone help me?

2. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    Delete the CHEAT.dat file and rename your usrcheat.dat into CHEAT.dat

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    First off, if you're still using the Official R4 cheat editor. Stop using it and start using the one found in this thread:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=60571

It's a MUCH better editor. It allows you to encrypt to a cheat.dat properly, or you can just leave it as a usrcheat.dat if you prefer. It allows for alphabetizing of the game list, moving individual cheats up and down in the list, copy-and-pasting codes, etc.

If you like, you can start using the cheat.dat I've been maintaining in this thread:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=49013 I recommend going straight to the last page, but there is a lot of info in that thread about cheats on the R4.

You can get the latest version of the dat I've been maintaining directly from my sig. I'd guess that it has cheats for about 90% of the DS games that have cheats. I update it nearly everyday.

Hope that helps ya! [​IMG]

4. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Does it have Bleach DS 2nd Cheats?

Edit: nvm, I found some codes and my cheat is fixed. Thanks for the help guys.