DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a mac and i cant download the homebre and other stuf on this site and i ame really mead beacuse there is so mutch new stuf and i cant download it and when i click download it just pops up a wind with a whole bunch of encrypted stuff i think and the first word that comes up is the file format like. tgz .rar stuf like that

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
ya im rely mead to becooz i can t opn the rr fles it to mtch i cnt hndle it i wnt ze hombre
---------
Seriously though, you don't know what a compressed format is?

-PeaZip
-WinRAR
-WinZip
-7-Zip
-Stuffit
-Power Archiver
-IZ-Arc

Really search on Google.

D

Deleted User

Djay187 said:
I've got a mac and don't have any problems, I just use Stuffit. I've just seen this exactly the same question on DS Scene.

Same here, except I use UnRarX for RAR files.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
winrar?...
themuddaload said:
... it is amazing how many people dont know what a damn rar file is... maybe you should use google, figure out what a rar is, and then try to find a program for mac that can decompress them
my friend's so stupid she put a rar file onto her ds and asked me why it wasn't appearing
laugh.gif

afterwards she asked me to help her download roms which were all shovelware!(she just liked the game title and just asked me to download it. )

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
iPikachu said:
my friend's so stupid she put a rar file onto her ds and asked me why it wasn't appearing
laugh.gif

afterwards she asked me to help her download roms which were all shovelware!(she just liked the game title and just asked me to download it. )
LMAO, that's just funny.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more