Can't decide...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Goli, Aug 1, 2008.

Aug 1, 2008

Can't decide... by Goli at 6:03 PM (1,210 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Goli
    OP

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Hello everyone, so, next week I'm probably getting a next-gen console BUT I can't decide which one, I thought I'd post it here since the one I'm most likely too get is a Wii, but I'd like to know the thought of everyone.
    I really like RPGs but the Wii doesn't really have many... so maybe I should get a 360, but since it has the RRoD and you actually must pay to play online (though it really isn't that expensive.. kinda), so maybe I should get a PS3 since its free and its getting some RPGs too like Eternal Sonata and it has free online... but then again I also own a DS.
    So I'm kinda confused. [​IMG]

2. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    If you want RPGs mostly then get a PS3 or 360, they have more. Now either you go to the 360 or PS3 mostly depends on what kind of RPG you enjoy more.

3. Shuny

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    You can't get a next-gen console , they aren't released. Are you looking for a current-gen console like Xbox360 or PS3 ?

4. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    Actually now that I think about it if you want RPGs I'd go with the 360. Tales of Vespira, the Mass Effect trilogy, the three Square titles, and Final Fantasy XIII going to it...and more.

Unless I'm mistaken, pretty much every RPG on the PS3 is also on the 360, or the PS3 gets late like Eternal Sonata. If you want mostly RPGs, go for it. And hey, you don't need Live for RPGs either. [​IMG]

5. Goli
    OP

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Then I guess it'll be the 360!
    But I have a question, if I want DLC(like for Blue Dragon) do I have to buy the MS points AND have a XBOX Live subscription or do you just have to have the MS points?