Can't decide which 360 games to get

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my results this morning and I am VERY happy with it. I will reward myself with 2 Xbox 360 games but I can't decide. Sure, there is the Essentials list in this site but I can only pick two. Can anyone suggest me two good games? By the way, I don't play that much shooting games so no Halo or GoW. I prefer mostly RPG/Adventure/Music. Here are the games that I already have/have played:
  • Lego Indy Jones
  • Assassin's Creed
  • The Simpsons Game
  • PGR4
  • Sega Superstars Tennis
  • Dead Rising
  • Rock Band 2
  • GH World Tour, Aerosmith
  • Lips
  • Banjo Kazooie N&B
  • Ninja Gaiden 2
  • Halo 3
  • Orange Box
Also, please suggest only XBL games - no Arcade.

I made this thread as I prefer to hear other people's opinions than looking at sites like IGN for review scores. Sometimes I like the games that they rate bad.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the Bioshock/Oblivion combo. i believe it retails for $30 in the states. Oblivion that comes with it isnt the goty version though.

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
nobody here who likes ninja gaiden?
nyanya.gif

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
I would really suggest Lost Oddessy, Forza 2, Mass Effect or Resident Evil 5. I know you can only pick 2 but any of those are worthy of your time.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG said:
nobody here who likes ninja gaiden?
nyanya.gif
I already have it but it's too damn effin' hard. I keep on dying on Chapter 8 (the mine field part). The traps keep me from getting the measly crystal skull.

It's hard for me because I'm only restricted to one weapon (dragon sword) as I'm aiming for the achievement. I've decided to just ignore it and use my other weapons.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beautiful Katamari
Crackdown
Fable 2
LEGO Star Wars and Batman (Noticed you already have Indy)
BlazBlue
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (I know, movie based games = suck, but this one is actually way better than the movie)

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El-ahrairah said:
Beautiful Katamari
Crackdown
Fable 2
LEGO Star Wars and Batman (Noticed you already have Indy)
BlazBlue
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (I know, movie based games = suck, but this one is actually way better than the movie)
I'm considering Fable 2 and the LEGO games. I just finished Indy today (1000 GS too) and I want more! A lot of people say Star Wars is the best LEGO game out there.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Rpg and adventure games? Hmmm you could try Assassin's Creed, Tales of Vesperia, Oblivion, Devil May Cry 4, Any LEGO game, or Blue Dragon. Those are some really good games right off the top of my head.

Also guys, TC said he/she doesn't want shooter games.

EDIT: Here are video reviews with gameplay for each of them from gametrailers.com

Assassin's Creed
Tales of Vesperia
Oblivion
Devil May Cry 4
Blue Dragon

I didn't include reviews for the lego games because the gameplay for all of them are almost the same, just search for the one you are most interested in.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
Rpg and adventure games? Hmmm you could try Assassin's Creed, Tales of Vesperia, Oblivion, Devil May Cry 4, Any LEGO game, or Blue Dragon. Those are some really good games right off the top of my head.

Also guys, TC said he/she doesn't want shooter games.

I didn't include reviews for the lego games because the gameplay for all of them are almost the same, just search for the one you are most interested in.
1. It's a he...
2. Already finished Assassin's Creed (looking forward to the second one).
3. I forgot to mention Blue Dragon. I borrowed it from a friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P