Hacking Can't connect to the internet

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
I searched this topic but couldn't find anything similar to my situation.

I followed this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Everything worked, I was able to use a browser exploit and load loadiine without any problems. I tried again, but it seems that the wii u browser doesn't want to connect to any websites, I tried google as well but it just hangs.

I went into network connection settings on the wii u. It connects to the network, but not the internet. I'm assuming thats because I blocked the wii u from loading certain sites. But those sites have always been blocked and it was working before.

Is it safe to unblock those sites?

I also tried the self hosting P.C method, I was able to see it on my local machine, but not the wii u.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone,
I searched this topic but couldn't find anything similar to my situation.

I followed this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Everything worked, I was able to use a browser exploit and load loadiine without any problems. I tried again, but it seems that the wii u browser doesn't want to connect to any websites, I tried google as well but it just hangs.

I went into network connection settings on the wii u. It connects to the network, but not the internet. I'm assuming thats because I blocked the wii u from loading certain sites. But those sites have always been blocked and it was working before.

Is it safe to unblock those sites?

I also tried the self hosting P.C method, I was able to see it on my local machine, but not the wii u.
Try setting the DNS settings on your Wii U to (Google DNS):
Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Reactions: realg123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.