Can't connect to shop since yesterday

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by misticknight, Dec 30, 2009.

Dec 30, 2009
  1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    So i've been trying to connect to the shop since yesterday afternoon and i keep getting this error "Can't connect Error Code 290502" or something like that. Is there an update available, or is this another problem? Im on 1.4 btw and was on the shop like 20 minutes before that error came up, i just changed my mind at that time then when i went back to buy the game i wnated (Rayman) i got this crap and its still there. Annoying really.

2. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    That sucks for you...(not really for Ninty if you already bought points xD)

I'm going to check...

Then again there are rumors about 1.5 circulating around (mostly that's fake I think)

Edit: i connect fine... check your connection

3. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    i just connected again now and it worked, i dont know what the problem was. it was like that for a while though, maybe the servers were down (im in Austrralia btw, ifi ts not obvious from the flag under my name lol). thanks anyways, i ended up buying Rayman, only played the first stage so far though....i sorta regret it. maybe it woulda been better if it stayed down lol.

4. starfighter1

Member starfighter1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the dsi store sucks i will never buy points for it because well they rnt worth the cost if nintend0 would put some better apps in there id be all for it starting with the sd slot hack app [​IMG]

5. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    some of the art style games are good, and mario vs donkey kong as well but yer there isnt much stuff that is worth it yet.