cant connect to nintendo

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by dedbol, Jan 23, 2007.

1. dedbol
    OP

dedbol Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    hi guys. i can connect to my router just fine. it says so when i test the connection.,. but when i try to connect to nintendo in MPH,
    it says i get disconnected. i use ezflash v . any ideas if i can make it work? thanks!!

2. antwill

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    I have a similar problem with SCDS, i can connect to WFC and then when i get into a game a message always pops up saying "you have been disconnected from the host." its really annoying, anyone know how to fix this?

3. zatelli

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...
    Most probably your setup has been banned from WFC servers. Try using a different setup (a friend's DS, another flashcard, or a combination of both).
    Sometimes it may be due to poor WIFI signal. If you've tried all of the above, try connecting to WFC with a different game & see if you stay connected or not.
    Good luck [​IMG]

4. dedbol
    OP

dedbol Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    hmm... has anyone tried connecting with slot 1 flash carts?

5. antwill

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    Thats the thing i can play mario kart ds fine, both on flashcart and on original cart. So im not sure what is is thats stopping me from playing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice