Homebrew Can't connect to N3DS with FTPD

NoNoNeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title, I'm using FTPD to try to connect to my N3DS with my android phone. I've used ES File Explorer, FX, and a few others but none seem to connect to the 3DS. I've tried forgetting the network on my phone and deleting the other two networks on my 3DS. I've tried using the official MicroSD management software as well so I'm not really sure what could be causing it.

UltraArceus3

Living Specimen roaming the Third Dimension
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Title, I'm using FTPD to try to connect to my N3DS with my android phone. I've used ES File Explorer, FX, and a few others but none seem to connect to the 3DS. I've tried forgetting the network on my phone and deleting the other two networks on my 3DS. I've tried using the official MicroSD management software as well so I'm not really sure what could be causing it.
Can you send a screenshot of what you've inputted into ES File Explorer to connect to your 3DS?

Reactions: NoNoNeko

NoNoNeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you send a screenshot of what you've inputted into ES File Explorer to connect to your 3DS?

Yes, sorry! I'm not sure what to censor on this but I've censored the IP; It's the correct one and it worked on my o3ds before it broke xD
euEd9m

Last edited by NoNoNeko,

senkunmusashi

@!#?@!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Yes, sorry! I'm not sure what to censor on this but I've censored the IP; It's the correct one and it worked on my o3ds before it broke xD
euEd9m

Img link seems broken.

Anyhow, on android have you tried using AndFtp client? Works well for me. Just double check the ip shown on ftpd server, if you changed network it might have changed too.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FTP servers for the 3ds are buggy af.
When I use FTPD I frequently have to start it 2 or more times before it starts working.

trecko1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FTP servers for the 3ds are buggy af.
When I use FTPD I frequently have to start it 2 or more times before it starts working.
I'm using filezilla to connect and it connects every time without issues. If anyone has problem connecting make sure your router isn't fucking with your connection in any way.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then u used a bad fork of FTPD
I use the standard one.
https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd
What fork do you use? I'd love to have a stable ftp server.

I'm using filezilla to connect and it connects every time without issues. If anyone has problem connecting make sure your router isn't fucking with your connection in any way.
I also use FileZilla for my client and a fairly unmodified Lede-Project router firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...