cant connect to music store in gh5

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by wertyer, Sep 2, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009
  1. wertyer
    OP

Newcomer wertyer Member

United States
    Hi I just downloaded gh5 a few days ago and tried to log on the music store so I can import my songs from GH WT and it wouldn't let me connect. At first I just thought it was because the game wasn't out yet, but I tried again it still didn't work. I can connect online though and play with other people. I keep getting error code 204015. Now that the game is out I would think it would work. I am on 4.0u. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there some kind of fix I can install for the wii shop channel?

2. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i can connect but i can't download shit... i keep geting 204036... it's BS!! that code sucks... i want that code to burn in hell!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] so please tell me there's a freaking fix...

3. ziddey

Member ziddey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    any luck? I don't think I've seen 204015 before. Have you tried updating ios61 and wii shop to the latest?

as for 204036, I get that when loading from disc and trying to download. with usbloading, dlc downloads, but there's the wii/sd glitch.

still haven't gotten wt songs to work in gh5 though.

4. justmike

Member justmike GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    one day this will work... one day.