Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Community,
Im facing a severe problem.
I've done the tutorial for Kafluke's AIO self hosting.
Now all is set up.
I can access the Website http://www.192.168.0.53/wiibrew succssesful from my pc and my phone.
But when I try the same thing with my Wii U, im getting the error:
Error-Code: 112-1006
The Website could'nt be displayed
The Wii U is in the same WLAN as my phone
Im using Loadiine dns

What can be the problem?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot believe some members are still using Server exploits and I read this quite often on the net! Everyone by now I would of thought should install a legit DS VC title from e-shop and if your from Europe you should be able to get Brain Training free so no excuse there. Download and install cbhc, set it up to boot system nand on auto and install other free vc titles for your homebrew needs, with different icons etc.. to set them apart in your main menu. I cannot see the sense in using server based exploits anymore its really redundant and old now!

Edit: still using loadiine as well, its pointless now! You can install full titles as well as packaged loadiine vc titles to your system main menu without the hassle of using loadiine, all you need is a cheap HDD "cheap like the budgy", second hand if necessary and away you go!
sm7_facepalm.gif

Last edited by Reecey,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot believe some members are still using Server exploits and I read this quite often! Everyone by now I would of thought should install a VC title and if your from Europe you should be able to get Brain Training free so no excuse there download and install cbhc set it up to boot system nand on auto and install other free vc titles for your homebrew needs. I cannot see the sense in using server based exploits anymore its really redundant and old now!
Yeah I agree HaxChi or die baby! But there is a very small select few that can't get an eshop game for one reason or another. This is where self hosting shines

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I agree HaxChi or die baby! But there is a very small select few that can't get an eshop game for one reason or another. This is where self hosting shines
You should be able to buy any DS VC title in any region that works with CBHC and the price is no excuse to me ;) if its an internet issue then go round someones house that has an internet connection and download it! or I might just be missing something here that's more important to use the server based exploits :unsure:

Last edited by Reecey,

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to buy any DS VC title in any region that works with CBHC and the price is no excuse to me ;) if its an internet issue then go round someones house that has an internet connection and download it! or I might just be missing something here that's more important to use the server based exploits :unsure:
Except that CBHC can brick sometimes

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot believe some members are still using Server exploits and I read this quite often on the net! Everyone by now I would of thought should install a legit DS VC title from e-shop and if your from Europe you should be able to get Brain Training free so no excuse there. Download and install cbhc, set it up to boot system nand on auto and install other free vc titles for your homebrew needs, with different icons etc.. to set them apart in your main menu. I cannot see the sense in using server based exploits anymore its really redundant and old now!

Edit: still using loadiine as well, its pointless now! You can install full titles as well as packaged loadiine vc titles to your system main menu without the hassle of using loadiine, all you need is a cheap HDD "cheap like the budgy", second hand if necessary and away you go!
sm7_facepalm.gif
Brain training was only free for people in Europe who registered a nnid before 2014 everyone else needs to pay.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, let's be nice and remember that gbatemp has users from all ages. There was a time when I was younger that I wouldn't have been able to get permission or have a way to get my Wii U online to buy a game. I can think of many different scenarios where online is not an option. For example, we take our Wii U up to my bro in laws cabin all the time. No signal of any kind up there. Not even cell. Now I know you could say that we should have installed HaxChi before we took it up there but just remember that we aren't living in everyone's shoes.

Point being, if I ever found myself in a situation where HaxChi wasn't an option, I'd be happy to know that I could come here for help

(Of course if I'm online posting on here then why can't I get HaxChi??? Okay, never mind I give up! LOL WebExploits R.I.P.)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dunno, let's be nice and remember that gbatemp has users from all ages. There was a time when I was younger that I wouldn't have been able to get permission or have a way to get my Wii U online to buy a game. I can think of many different scenarios where online is not an option. For example, we take our Wii U up to my bro in laws cabin all the time. No signal of any kind up there. Not even cell. Now I know you could say that we should have installed HaxChi before we took it up there but just remember that we aren't living in everyone's shoes.

Point being, if I ever found myself in a situation where HaxChi wasn't an option, I'd be happy to know that I could come here for help

(Of course if I'm online posting on here then why can't I get HaxChi??? Okay, never mind I give up! LOL WebExploits R.I.P.)
Lol exactly my situation I stay in a small village in the middle of nowhere I don't have a credit card and the nearest game shop is two hours away to buy a Nintendo points card I'm more than happy to just use the Internet for launching homebrew and cfw. I'm not gonna drive for two hours just for the points card and will pick up one the next time I actually need to get other stuff in the city which might be never lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu