Hacking Can't boot rxTools + Update Browser version question.

bariccattion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I'm in 7.1.0-4E and I want-need to downgrade my 3DS. When I try to do so with Gateway, it gives me an fatal error 0001001, and I discovered that it was because of my Browser version.

Following this tutorial I tried to update my 3DS version but I can't boot into the rxTools, since it gives me an error saying: "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system."

The same error occurs when I try to load Gateway on my browser without cleaning cookies and history, but doing the same dosen't fix anything when I try to load rxTools. Browserhax also appears to not work on my version, so I can't boot into any CFW. Any way that I can fix this and upgrade my browser version? Sorry if this question is stupid or it was already answered, but I can't find anyone with the same problem.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway and rxTools need a minimum of -7 to boot via web browser.

Since your firmware is -4E you can't.

To boot into CFW you have to:
*Update to 9.2 (One of the cooking mama games has that update in Europe).
*Use Ninjhax 2.5 using Cubic Ninja or Ocarina Of Time 3D
*Boot PastaCFW from Ninjhax.

*Install a full 9.2 update that will aloow you to use every antrypoint.

bariccattion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can Boot into Gateway via web browser, but that's why I can't boot into rxTools. hmmm
Is there a list of games with the update that they have? I'm from Brazil and the games sold in here are EUA versions, so I can only get hold of a couple of European games. It seems that I'll have to upgrade to the latest firmware and wait for the Gateway to support 10.3

Also, I have another question. How Parental Control works? If I were to downgrade, would it remove parental control? And if I upgrade, would it remove it? I have been able to connect to the internet and launch Gateway because I've made a Homepass with my router, and it does show the option to upgrade when I open eShop.

Last edited by bariccattion,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can use rxtools 2.5.2 to update your console to 9.2. It works with cartridge updated consoles. Then you will have no reason to downgrade anymore.

bariccattion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can use rxtools 2.5.2 to update your console to 9.2. It works with cartridge updated consoles. Then you will have no reason to downgrade anymore.
Thank you very much. Just updated to 9.0 (thought that was 9.2 but it wasn't), but I'll still need to downgrade to 4.x, since my 3ds has parental control and only in 4.x the parental control was cracked.
Do you think that it's ok to downgrade to 4.x by Gateway with Parental Control?

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thank you very much. Just updated to 9.0 (thought that was 9.2 but it wasn't), but I'll still need to downgrade to 4.x, since my 3ds has parental control and only in 4.x the parental control was cracked.
Do you think that it's ok to downgrade to 4.x by Gateway with Parental Control?
the parental control can be cleared using the master key. You can try the method mentioned in this post: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-remove-parental-code-3ds-7x-10digits.407151/

bariccattion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well damn, I thought that you could only remove parental control with 4.x versions. I already downgraded and removed, but thank you anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: