Problem: I have my computer hooked up. It's been working fine until about three days ago.. I turn on my computer. All the lights (soundcard, fans, UV, case lights, etc), fans, and disk drives turn on (maybe my HDDs, i can't hear them). I do NOT get a BIOS boot screen (DFI LanParty UT Expert) nor a BIOS beep (which i do usually get). My computer will do nothing. Nothing shows up on the screen, no BIOS noise. I have never overclocked any of my components, and I don't think anything could have overheated at a max of 122F case temp. I've checked all the connections, and I've replaced the BIOS battery. And now, the only way to power off my computer is to use the switch on the PSU. And I highly doubt its my PSU - OCZ GameXstream 700w. I have 3 HDDs, 2 DVD drives, 1 Floppy, 1 Card reader, and 2 fans, case lights, and a 7900GT. Any ideas?