scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey everyone!

Yesterday I was downloading stuff on the internet to put on my nintendo switch, the files were all kinda big and I didn't check if they were all okay. Fact is, now I can't open the SX OS menu from the album app. I tried removing some files and adding some others, even updating, but nothing. What is happening? Even if I had some corrupted .nsp files it would start anyway in other cases.

Thank you for your time ^^

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure you're not just booting into official firmware?
Which firmware are you on?
Do you have emunand?
I was one of the first bans so no I don't have emunand and I'm not on the official FW, also I'm on 6.2. Maybe it's some file corruption issue?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was one of the first bans so no I don't have emunand and I'm not on the official FW, also I'm on 6.2. Maybe it's some file corruption issue?

Just because you were banned doesn't mean you can't download the update. double check in system settings.

Other than that fix archive bits using hekate

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What happens if you open album?
What happens whenyyou open up the album while holding the L button?
And also, what happens when you open up the album while holding the R button
I can open the homebrew menu and the normal album just fine but when I try to get into the SX OS menu, it just crashes. One thing I noticed is that I added some .xci and when I boot the menu they don't even show. Maybe there's some problem with the files?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just because you were banned doesn't mean you can't download the update. double check in system settings.

Other than that fix archive bits using hekate
Ofc I can't download the update, my ban is one on all fronts!

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can open the homebrew menu and the normal album just fine but when I try to get into the SX OS menu, it just crashes. One thing I noticed is that I added some .xci and when I boot the menu they don't even show. Maybe there's some problem with the files?

So you were superbanned then? Normal bans stop eshop and online but still download updates

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes, Nintendo opened up the gate for banned people to let people update their systems.

I would say, run a checkdisk on your microsd card. That should fix your problem

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay I tried deleting all the new .xci files that I added and it worked! Apparently some files were corrupted. Thanks for the suggestions ^^

david_enoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was doing the same thing. I had to download the BOOT file again. Deleted old one and replaced with new download. It works again!

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was doing the same thing. I had to download the BOOT file again. Deleted old one and replaced with new download. It works again!
You lucked out lol i had a similar issue the OP had and what caused it was when I canceled dumping a game via nxdumptool. Why on earth does it have an option to cancel dumps that can corrupt the SD card is beyond me. Basically every game on my sd card was corrupted since the sxos album kept crashing after scan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes +1