Gaming Can't access Streetpass mii plaza dlc games

OMx224576i

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to this site, I'm not sure if this is the right website to ask but I was wondering if there was a way to redownload purchased DLC games from the streetpass mii plaza.
Recently decided to pick up my 3ds after a year or two, and I'm not sure how they were deleted.
I know I've bought and downloaded the bundle 1 games, as I have the hats for the first four games (including a master gardener's crown) . And on another 3ds i own, when someone streetpasses me, my mii character will say something like "I've played this" or "I own this" in front of one of the first 4 DLC games.
I've looked in the eshop for redownloadable software but it doesn't show anything, and none of the games show up in the plaza vault
any help is appreciated

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New to this site, I'm not sure if this is the right website to ask but I was wondering if there was a way to redownload purchased DLC games from the streetpass mii plaza.
Recently decided to pick up my 3ds after a year or two, and I'm not sure how they were deleted.
I know I've bought and downloaded the bundle 1 games, as I have the hats for the first four games (including a master gardener's crown) . And on another 3ds i own, when someone streetpasses me, my mii character will say something like "I've played this" or "I own this" in front of one of the first 4 DLC games.
I've looked in the eshop for redownloadable software but it doesn't show anything, and none of the games show up in the plaza vault
any help is appreciated
Are you able to log into your NNID onthe new console you have? if not there is no way to get that DLC unless you transfer the NNID to that console so it knows you own that DLC to redownload

OMx224576i

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to log into your NNID onthe new console you have? if not there is no way to get that DLC unless you transfer the NNID to that console so it knows you own that DLC to redownload

No, I'm not able too, it's a friends 3ds
But thanks for the help !! I'll just repurchase when i save up enough money haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over