Homebrew Cant access SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX on B9S + luma3DS!!!!

DEEP_STEEL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey guys i recently updated my N3DS from STOCK fw to luma3DS and i am still on ver 10.7.0-32 with cfw luma3DS 8.0, but now i cant access homebrew through SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX and whenever i try to access through it, this error shows up and 3DS shuts down
http://imgur.com/a/rb0v0

prior to installing the cfw all these entry points worked fine but after installing luma they always crashes

do you guys also have the same problem????

btw:
homebrew launcher_1.3 is installed and i can access homebrew through it, but i just want to know why i cant access homebrew through SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX....

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
hey guys i recently updated my N3DS from STOCK fw to luma3DS and i am still on ver 10.7.0-32 with cfw luma3DS 8.0, but now i cant access homebrew through SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX and whenever i try to access through it, this error shows up and 3DS shuts down
http://imgur.com/a/rb0v0

prior to installing the cfw all these entry points worked fine but after installing luma they always crashes

do you guys also have the same problem????

btw:
homebrew launcher_1.3 is installed and i can access homebrew through it, but i just want to know why i cant access homebrew through SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX....
just use rosalina(luma menu) to replace ar games for example with the homebrew launcher

DEEP_STEEL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
as i metioned i have homebrew launcher_1.3 and it is working, but i am wondering why i cant access homebrew through SOUNDHAX or NINJAHAX

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've read it, so does it means it's the same for everyone else....
no more payload working on luma
There is no point in the payloads working, as Luma now has built in functionality to run 3dsx homebrew directly.This is the same for everybody.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things