Hacking Can't access Homebrew Launcher on CBHC

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I hit home button when starting my Wii U and choose Homebrew Launcher, it just says -5. I don't know what I did it used to work this way. It still works but I had to install a Homebrew Launcher channel but I prefer to be able to access it upon boot if needed. How would I make that happen again?

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the minus errors are usually related to the sd card or sd card slot.

But the sd card is working fine I have a Homebrew Launcher channel installed and it works through that, and i can access anything in it such as Wup Installer GX 2. It's working perfectly except for when I try to launch it upon boot or when I enter "Do not touch".

On my sd card it's wiiu > apps > homebrew_launcher > homebrew launcher.prx along with meta.xml and icon.png.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I remember I had homebrew_launcher.elf back from several years ago but then I tried to upgrade to homebrew_launcher.rpx which is the newer one and ever since I did that I couldn't access it through hitting home upon launch anymore, but again I can access it through the Homebrew Launcher channel I installed through WUP Installer. Anybody have a clue why?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Solved, I found the old homebrew_launcher.elf on github and put it back in wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher and it works now. Not sure why it requires .elf and not .rpx but that's ok.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: