Cannot save my Pokemon Diamond game ...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by futuresuperstar, Apr 21, 2007.

1. futuresuperstar
    OP

futuresuperstar Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    I downloaded the Pokemon Diamond version and am emulating it through No$gba Emulator. It runs it perfectly fine, the only annoying part is it runs at about 80% when in the world map. But, whenever I save, it does not work. I go to options -> NDS Cartridge Backup Media, and then I have tried all thee types. EEPROM does not save. FRAM does not save. And, FLASH, it seems like it saves under FLASH 512Kbytes, but when I reset the ROM, after the start screen, it says that it will continue the game at the last save and then freezes after I press A.

I have no problem using a different emulator, and if anybody can suggest one with a link source or whatever that they know works, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to this whole sort of thing.

2. futuresuperstar
    OP

futuresuperstar Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    It basically says: "A Communication error has occurred" after the title screen."

3. gokusama

gokusama Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2007
    United States
    I have the same problem. But I didn't do anything. It sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice