Gaming Cannot save in Pokémon Platinum

josse88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Cannot save in any Pokemon Platinum (U) file I download for my M3 Card, I HAVE deleted some things on the card I don't play anymore, but it still won't save. why? I let it stay for like 5 minutes at "saving a lot of data please wait" or whatever it says and it still won't save.

anyone knows a file that WILL save or do I need to upgrade my card to sakura or something?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back up all your files on to your computer, format the card.

Download the latest firmware (if you have an M3 Real either 4.3a or 1.35Sakura) put the files back on and try again.

Works fine on mine

josse88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you i'll try that

EDIT:

It worked though I accidentally only saved the game files I had not the system file so I had to copy my bf's system file so it could've been that too since he has the latest system and I didn't, but anyhow thanks for the help
smile.gif

josse88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, you can pay for a legal download, be it music, games or movies. There are numerous sites that offers this by cooperating with the distributors.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shadz said:
1) downloading games is illegal.
2) wrong section.

Toni or Zarcon or other mod, move please?

Gbatemp clearly is a forum full of pirates talking about downloading games, so why the hell you on a site like this and saying to people "downloading games is illegal." If that's the type of post your going to make don't bother because it's not welcome here. I suggest if you really want to go on a forum with Nintendo users that don't talk about piracy use the Nintendo forums. Gbatemp was born from illegal downloads without them you wouldn't be using this site at the moment.

This post wasn't a flame btw.

josse88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Shadz said:
1) downloading games is illegal.
2) wrong section.

Toni or Zarcon or other mod, move please?

Gbatemp clearly is a forum full of pirates talking about downloading games, so why the hell you on a site like this and saying to people "downloading games is illegal." If that's the type of post your going to make don't bother because it's not welcome here. I suggest if you really want to go on a forum with Nintendo users that don't talk about piracy use the Nintendo forums. Gbatemp was born from illegal downloads without them you wouldn't be using this site at the moment.

This post wasn't a flame btw.

Good point

SnipV2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea im having a problem saving in the game as well. I start the game and then save at the first chance it gives me. Then I turn it off and back on and I have to restart the game again. Using Firecard. Any tips guys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1