Hacking Cannot load Dragon Quest IX

Kronusdark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have DQIX original cart and it loads fine, i also have an Acekard2.1 and according to the akaio forums post its a legit card, 48 pins, glue dot on back, and official sticker HWID80. and AKAIO 1.8.5a, latest everything, fresh formatted 4GB kingston microsd, and the game keeps hanging on the yellow loading screen. i have tried changing the save size and anything higher than 8M says SYSTEM FILE MISSING, lower and it hangs in loading.
Photo%20Jan%2024,%2011%2013%2009%20AM.jpg

this is my acekard, looks ok to me. is there anything else i can try? i have tried all roms and even tried dumping my own. not a big deal since i have the original cart but i would like to not have to carry it with me.

(EDIT) Correction MicroSD is a PNY class 4 4GB

Kronusdark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have tried everything, antipiracy bypass enabled, disabled pretty much every combination of settings. only other game that wont load is golden sun, what is similar about those 2 games that makes it not load? is it possible to have a broken card that wont load only 2 games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality