Homebrew Cannot install Homebrew channel 1.0.7 due to IOS.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

First I will say I updated my WII to menu 4.3 through waninikokos updater so it is at 4.3wan. The update to the homebrew channel came up to update it to 1.0.7 so I went to update it through the channel as normal but when I get to the Hackmii installer 0.7 I get this every time I try:-

"This installer cannot continue.

There is no usable or vunerable IOS istalled on this WII. Please note that we will not use fakesigned IOSes due to security reasons. only unpatched versions will be used.

If this is already the latest version...well, suck it.

Exit."

I am on version 1.0.6 at the moment and can use homebrew channel and everything as normal but try to update it to version 1.0.7, thats what I keep getting and surely I will need to update it.

Can someone put me out of my misery and get me sorted.

Stas. UK, PAL WII, 4.3wan

Thanks.
hate2.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Install a non-fakesigned IOS61 v5661.

If u can't figure out how to do that, use NUSAD from my signature, and run the "hackmii solutions" feature (it will tell u to also install IOS34, but u don't need that to install HBC v1.0.7, but even if u do install it, its okay).

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
Install a non-fakesigned IOS61 v5661.

If u can't figure out how to do that, use NUSAD from my signature, and run the "hackmii solutions" feature (it will tell u to also install IOS34, but u don't need that to install HBC v1.0.7, but even if u do install it, its okay).

Thanks for the reply,

Do I just install the IOS61 v5661 and IOS34 with wad manager. If not what do I install them with.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks it worked, I just installed IOS61 it will not install IOS34 but never mind. I quite like the new look.

I think my problem was that IOS249 is stubbed and I carnt get it back to normal without being stubbed. Have you got any ideas on that one plus I have to now install wads with IOS36 not IOS249 as normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.