Homebrew Cannot get SNEMULDS to work.

Crazy Max

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, this has been making me want to throw my DS against the floor. I'll try and be as detailed as possible.

I downloaded the SNEMULDS emulator, and copied tthe emuilator and my cfg file to my SDHC sticks main directory (which would be the root directory, right?) . I created a folder titled SNES ROMS, and placed the roms that are in SMC format, in the folder. I boot up the emulator, and I'm presented with an empty rom list. I hit the ok button and it locks up.

I noticed wherever my cfg file is, the NDS emulator goes. So I tried placing them in the SNES folder, and what happened was the same thing. I get an empty rom list. I tried placing the cfg file in the scshell folder, and nothing showed up, because I couldn't access the emulator. I even DLDI patched the file-even though Supercard DS One automatically does that anyway-and got the same result.

So, how do I get this thing to work? I've tried everything that I can think of to no avail.

Crazy Max

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zamo said:
The roms should be in a folder named SNES (Exactly this) which should be in the root of your MicroSD card.

Thank you, that was exactly it. I can't believe I overlooked something that simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: